*
*
*
*
Welcome to Beigang
About Us
Tourist Information
Laws & Regulations
FAQ
Links
*
title_Welcome to Taisi
*
*
::: * Home   * Site Map  
 
* LOGO
* *
History :::History | Geography
*
*
:::
*

 In 1945, the Republic of China won the war against Japan. In the following year, various county and city governments were established. Yunlin County was originally part of Tainan County and the three town halls of Douliou, Huwei and Beigang were changed into district offices. After 1946, the administrative areas of the three districts experienced some adjustments. For instance, Douliou town and Cihtong Township were separated from Douliou District to become Linnan Township. Secondly, part of Lunbei Township was separated from Huwei District to become Mailiao Township and Heikou Township was divided into Taisi and Dongshih. The original Tuku Township became Baojhong Township. Originally, there were only 16 townships in the three districts. Months later, the number of townships increased to 20. At that time, Taisi Township belonged to Yunlin County.

*
back top
 
*
*
*
No.293, Jhongshan Rd., Taisi Township, Yunlin County 63641, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Accesskey
Telephone number:+886-5-6982004 Fax number:+886-5-6985628
Copyright © 2006 Taisi Township Office, Yunlin County. All rights reserved. Best view with 1024X768 pixels, IE 6.0 or Firefox1.0
*
* * *